Casino Games, Tables, and Party Equipment Rentals
21Fun Casino brings Vegas to you! Your Casino party or event will have the look and feel of the real thing with the best equipment and accessories available anywhere.
Whatever the scope of your casino party needs, 21Fun can supply it. Our casino table rentals include delivery, set up and break down.
Whether you’re hosting a small Poker Party for your friends or a huge corporate event, 21Fun is there to help you every step of the way.
Our experienced party planners have a variety of casino event packages available that can be custom tailored to meet your specific needs and budget. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and let us bring Vegas to you!
Casino Equipment – Examples of available games and tables:
No party is complete without Accessories & Dealers!
- Accessories – Casino quality cards, clay chips and dice, professional croupier sticks and dealing shoes. For extra marketing success- Customized table felts displaying your brand or business are available too.
- Dealers – We have friendly, professionally trained dealers available. Our staff loves to teach and will ensure that you and your guests have a great time!
Want to know more? Let’s take a quick look at some of the casino games….
- BlackJack: Among casino card games, blackjack is probably the most popular, although Texas Hold’em is quickly catching up. The object of blackjack is to have your cards total 21 or as close as you can get to it, without going over -“busting,” which means…you lose. The great thing is that it’s an easy game to learn and an easy game to deal. Maybe that’s why many casino parties and small parties are blackjack parties? Hmm…
- Roulette: One of the attractions at any casino party or casino event is the roulette wheel. A Roulette wheel is divided into colors and numbers. The wheel is set spinning and a small ball is dropped into it. As the wheel slows, the ball will drop into a slot that has both a number and a color. It is a popular casino game because it offers a lot of excitement and many different ways to bet, such an individual number, a color (black or red), groups of numbers, even or odd numbers, and so on.
- Craps: Come on seven! That’s a cry you’ll often hear at the craps table. Craps is played with two dice. If you roll a 7 or 11 on your first throw…You Win! If you roll a 2, 3, or 12…you lose. Any other number becomes your “point” and to win, you have to roll your point before you roll a 7, or else you lose.
Click on any of the individual games to read detailed information and rules: